I had a Mohawk
Printable View
I had a Mohawk
I guess for her it was about functionality versus the style, she had a built in gun rack, but I am sure she would require a license to carry a concealed weapon.
I shaved your head bald one time remember!!
And i looked damned good too. Now with the earring, i'm thinking about doing that again-the Mr. Clean look. I may even get a tattoo there before it's said and done.
That wouldn't be fun...I like to run my fingers through his hair too much! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
He picked out the guard on the shaver not me.
I don't about pulling a gun or whatever, but with geasey mullet look she had going on was enough punishment. I wonder if it was crisco or castrol 10w-30.
We saw a LOT of ugly today.
Had that Jerry-curl thing going on
a jerry curled mullet, I didn't think that was possible. wait yeah Rick James style?